It’s Not Right… Or Okay. Like Not at All.
While I mock and ridicule many a celebrity weirdo on this blog, one thing I try to stay away from is making fun of the deceased. You just have to draw a line somewhere, you know? And there really isn’t anything to joke about here. Whitney Houston passed away today at the age of 48. 48!!! While the cause of her death has yet to be released I will give you one guess what it could have been. But the truth is so glaringly obvious you probably don’t need it.
So out of respect, I’m going to try to avoid saying anything wildly inappropriate. However, this is a list of things that I am still trying to wrap my head around regarding this situation:
1. Am I no longer allowed to laugh at reruns of Maya Rudolph on SNL when she yells “BOBBB-BAAAAAAAAY?”
2. See above in relation the “KISS MY ASS!” clip from The Soup
3. What are the Grammys going to be like tomorrow? Do you think that those guys in editing are crapping their pants right now trying to fix the “In Memoriam” segment?
4. How did Bobby outlive Whitney? No, seriously, like how?
4a. And also Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Keith Richards, Courtney Love, and everyone on Celebrity Rehab?
5. What will Christina Aguilera do to embarrass herself at a memorial? Even if she not invited to the actual service, that will not stop her- girl will throw one in her living room if that what it takes.
Sigh. If pictures of Amy Winehouse, Nick Nolte, Andy Dick and Britney Spears circa 2007 won’t discourage people from doing drugs, will this? Will anything?!
DON’T DO DRUGS.
r.i.p. whitney. and maya rudolph’s impression
Crack really is whack.